If your organisation just joined Justlogin and your company had not executed any payrun from Jan onward you will need to input your employee past pay information. This information is critical for the AW ceiling computation set in the Configuration.
1. Navigate to ePayroll > Payroll Setup > Payroll > AW/OW Opening Balance.
2. Set the ‘As at Date’ to the date when your organisation started using justlogin.
3. There are 2 options to do the input of data from here onwards.
Method 1: Input the data directly
- Once done, click at the bottom of the screen to save the changes made.
Method 2: Import via Excel
- Click to download the template.
- Do the necessary input of data for the staff in excel and save the changes in .csv format when done.
- Close excel and click to upload the file you have just edited into the system.
- Click to select the file, then click to proceed to the next step.
- Check and do the necessary mappings, then click .
- Double check the mappings once more before clicking to complete the upload.
*Note: Each import will overwrite the information of the previous import. The system will recognise the empty field as a ‘0’ value.