1. Navigate to ePayroll > File Generation > CPF.
2. Generate CPF e-Submission File.
- Set the month of CPF Submission.
- ‘Advice code’ should be ‘01’ unless you’re submitting more than 1 CPF document for the same month.
- Fill in the CPF penalties, Foreign Worker’s Levy (FWL) penalities and SDL information if any.
- Click to initiate the CPF file generation.
6. Once generated, click or to verify the CPF contributions.
7. Once verified accurate, download the e-Submission File (), CPF 91 () and CPF 92 () for CPF submission online.
Tip: If the image is too small, right click on the image and select 'open image in new tab'.