Step 1: Generate Payrun
- Navigate to ePayroll > Process Pay > New Payrun.
- Under ‘Payrun for’, set the Payrun month.
- Under ‘Pay Period’, set the pay period.
- Under ‘Pay Run Employee Selection Mode’, select the type of employees to run the payrun for.
- Under ‘Release Pay Slip’ select immediately after approval. (for manual release, it has to be done in the ‘Payrun Summary’ page - step 4 )
- Edit the ‘Payroll Period’ & ‘Payment Date’ if necessary.
- Tick the checkbox ‘Follow Payroll Period’ if OT is paid in the same month of the payrun.
- Click to generate the payrun.
Step 2: Verify Staff's Payslip
- Navigate to ePayroll > Process Pay > Payrun Progress.
- Click on the corresponding to the payrun that you have just generated.
- Click on the for each respective staff to verify their payslip. (recommended)
Step 3: Approve Payslip
- Click . once you have ensured that all information are accurate.
Step 4: Release Payslip (Manual)
- Only proceed with this step if your staff did not receive their payslip.
- Navigate to Payroll > Process Pay > Payrun Summary.
- Click . to release all payslips. To release specific payslips, select the desired staff then click on .