1. Navigate to ePayroll > Payroll setup > Pay Elements.
2. Search for the affected pay element and click on the respective .
3. Under ‘Tax Code (Reference)’, select and tag the correct tax code accordingly.
4. Click at the bottom of the page to save.
5. Next, navigate to ePayroll > Payroll Admin > Employee Pay Details.
6. Search for the staff that uses the old pay element. Click on the respective staff’s book icon to edit their pay details.
7. Delete the existing pay element, re-add the pay element with the new tax code.
8. Click at the bottom of the page to save.
9. To verify that the change is in effect, click on the book icon next to the pay element. Ensure that the correct tax code is shown.
*Note: An IRAS amendment is required if you have submitted an IRAS Export (XML) to IRAS prior to this change. If you haven’t, delete the old IRAS Form & IRAS Export (XML), then regenerate the IRAS documents.
I tied up the tax code for the Pay elements. Why is it not showing?
How to make an IRAS Amendment?