Currently we are unable to stop files from being generated as this is a system batch job. The file will continue generating even if you logout and close the internet browser. If you have made a mistake during the initial generation, you can delete and regenerate the file.
Articles in this section
- Instruction Guide on How to Enable Permissions for China-made Devices (Google Play services manually installed)
- How can I add my company logo in JustLogin? [Classic] [Video]
- How to setup if employer wants to contribute full CPF rate 17% for PR 1st & 2nd year? [Express]
- How to delete a pay run in ePayroll Classic
- How to do a pay run in ePayroll Classic
- How do I change Leave Policy? [Classic]
- How to create a new Leave Type? [Classic]
- My Payrun failed. What do I do?
- My staff’s OT Pay is not recorded in Payrun.
- I get an error when I try to import users into the system.