Currently we are unable to stop files from being generated as this is a system batch job. The file will continue generating even if you log out and close the internet browser. If you have made a mistake during the initial generation, you can generate another file and both files will be generated in the end.
Articles in this section
- What are the stipulated fields required by IRAS?
- The IR8A Gross Salary does not show the whole year’s value.
- What are the files required for IRAS Submission?
- How can I stop a file from generating?
- I’ve made an error in my IRAS submission, can I delete and make a new report?
- Why is the Commencement/Cessation date not shown on IR8A?
- Why are my bonus/ director fees date not showing up?
- Director's fees approval date is NULL when i generate the IRAS file.
- I tied up the tax code for the Pay elements. Why is it not showing?
- I have got a Tax Export Error. What do I do?