Try deleting the affected payruns only and reprocess the payrun again. Select the ‘All current employees plus any resigned/ terminated employess from the listing box below’ options. The system is intelligent enough to only run the unprocessed payruns. Thereafter, Reject/ delete unwanted payruns if they were processed.
Articles in this section
- If employee rejoins the company, what are the things to do and consider?
- How to add the No Pay Leave?
- HK 713 Ordinance- Impact on JustLogin Payroll
- Why is the release date under Payrun Summary page blank? Can I manually release it?
- If I disable the pay element on the staff's pay info page, do I need to manually enable it one by one?
- What is total gross? How will you know if the pay elements will be included on the Gross report?
- How to Input Director’s Fee for IRAS
- How to Refresh the Pay Elements Available on the Staffs' Pay Information Page
- When will the Salary Increment Report reflect the updated salary of the staff?
- What to do if company rehired an employee