Try deleting the affected payruns only and reprocess the payrun again. Select the ‘All current employees plus any resigned/ terminated employess from the listing box below’ options. The system is intelligent enough to only run the unprocessed payruns. Thereafter, Reject/ delete unwanted payruns if they were processed.
Articles in this section
- Integrating NetSuite to JustLogin's Payroll System
- If employee rejoins the company, what are the things to do and consider?
- How to add the No Pay Leave?
- New Payroll Journey
- SOCSO+EIS Combined Format for MY Companies
- File Generation - CPF Voluntary
- How to prevent staff from editing their Bank Account details
- Pay element not reflected in the payrun
- How to change OT Rate different from MOM’s Standard Formula
- How to count the Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) year for CPF contribution