Try deleting the affected payruns only and reprocess the payrun again. Select the ‘All current employees plus any resigned/ terminated employess from the listing box below’ options. The system is intelligent enough to only run the unprocessed payruns. Thereafter, Reject/ delete unwanted payruns if they were processed.
Articles in this section
- Instruction Guide on How to Enable Permissions for China-made Devices (Google Play services manually installed)
- How can I add my company logo in JustLogin? [Classic] [Video]
- How to setup if employer wants to contribute full CPF rate 17% for PR 1st & 2nd year? [Express]
- How to delete a pay run in ePayroll Classic
- How to do a pay run in ePayroll Classic
- How do I change Leave Policy? [Classic]
- How to create a new Leave Type? [Classic]
- My Payrun failed. What do I do?
- My staff’s OT Pay is not recorded in Payrun.
- I get an error when I try to import users into the system.