Ensure that the file you are uploading is in .csv format. Additionally, close the excel application before you do the import/ upload into the system.
Articles in this section
- My Payrun failed. What do I do?
- My staff’s OT Pay is not recorded in Payrun.
- I get an error when I try to import users into the system.
- Can i have two different join dates for one employee? Earlier the employee was on part-time and later converted to full time.
- My staff’s prorated salary is different from the amount I manually calculated.
- I Changed Some Pay Information/ Employee Details, but it is Not Reflected in the Payrun..
- I have included a new pay element in the employee’s pay information page and the pay element is active. However, when I run the pay run for him the amount is not reflected in the pay.
- My staff’s payrun is ‘in queue’ for a long time and his basic pay is blank
- 'Work Calendar Not Found' Error Occurs When I Try to Process a Payrun for the First Time.
- I am Seeing the Error ‘Index was Outside the Bounds of the Array’ When I Tried to Process a New Payrun. How Do I Resolve This?