Confirmation date refers to the day when the probation period of the staff ends. Depending on the organisation’s policy, the period of probation for new staff’s may defer.
Articles in this section
- Update Salary for Employee [Archive]
- How to print Payslips [Classic]
- How to import template with Cost Center (Payroll Setup) [Classic]
- How to indicate CPF and SDL calculation on Pay Element
- No Pay Leave Transfer to ePayroll [Classic]
- How to send notification to Payroll Admin for changes in Salary [Classic]
- Why do I need a Cost Centre?
- Why do I need to set-up Salary Increment Reasons
- What is the Gross/ Net Pay/ Pay Element Limit for?
- Why doesn’t the system calculate foreign worker’s levy automatically?