Confirmation date refers to the day when the probation period of the staff ends. Depending on the organisation’s policy, the period of probation for new staff’s may defer.
Articles in this section
- Compiled Payroll Administration Guide
- Compiled Attendance Configuration Guide
- Compiled Leave Admin Setup Guide [Express]
- Compiled Payroll Admin Setup Guide [Express]
- Update Salary for Employee
- How to indicate CPF and SDL calculation on Pay Element
- No Pay Leave Transfer to ePayroll
- "SDL is not showing on my Payslip Report"
- Why do I need to setup the working days for the staff?
- Why do I need a Cost Centre?