Confirmation date refers to the day when the probation period of the staff ends. Depending on the organisation’s policy, the period of probation for new staff’s may defer.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to setup the working days for the staff?
- Why do I need a Cost Centre?
- Why do I need to set-up Salary Increment Reasons
- What is the Gross/ Net Pay/ Pay Element Limit for?
- Why doesn’t the system calculate foreign worker’s levy automatically?
- What is the difference between OCBC GIRO and All GIRO with Invoice.
- How does Justlogin prorate basic pay?
- Exchange rate
- What is the difference between Pay Period: All/ Fortnightly/ Adhoc
- What is the difference between Pay Period vs Payrun Date (Individual) vs Payrun Date (Multiple)