To create cost centre,
1. Navigate to ePayroll > Payroll Setup > General > Cost Centres.
2. Click and enter the cost centre code & description.
3. Click on the icon on the right to save.
4. You will then have to assign the cost centre to the respective staff in their employee pay information.
Tip: You can generate a excel report based on Cost Centres under ePayroll > Report > GL Account Report (Cost Centre).
To Assign Cost Centre,
1. Navigate to ePayroll > Payroll Admin > Employee Pay Details
2. Search the respective staff and click on the human icon on the corresponding staff.
3. ‘Cost Centre Code’ can be found under general information.
4. Click at the bottom of the page to save the changes made.