There is an option under eLeave > Leave Setup > Leave Type, called 'notify admin' as one of the check boxes. If this feature is checked, the Leave Administrator will be notified when leave (for eg: Sick/Medical) is approved.
Articles in this section
- How to allow advance leave to next year?
- I would like to check for a status of an employee’s leave application. Where can I do that?
- I want to mark a few dates for some events so that nobody can apply leave, where can I do it?
- Remarks were written but this is not shown the in the remarks column in the approving officer tab, why is that so?
- How can I apply Block leave for a department in my company?
- Will employees receive notifications for block leaves which I applied for them?
- Is there an option to prevent too many staff from applying the same days for leave?
- Can the system stop new staff from applying leave before confirmation?
- Can the Leave administrator be notified when staff apply for non-annual leave?