There is an option under eLeave > Leave Setup > Leave Type, called 'notify admin' as one of the check boxes. If this feature is checked, the Leave Administrator will be notified when leave (for eg: Sick/Medical) is approved.
Articles in this section
- Leave Adjustment with Expiry Date Guide [Express]
- Staff Calendar View [Express]
- "Can I assign someone to approve while I am on leave?"
- How to add remark when AO approve leave from email
- How to enable next year's Public Holiday Calendar? [Classic]
- How to allow advance leave to next year?
- I want PH to be counted to the working days applied for leave application. [Classic]
- How to apply block leave?
- My staff cannot apply for childcare/ maternity/ paternity leave.
- Part timers are not entitled to leave, what should I do to reflect the balance as 0?