How do I fix tax code for future payruns?

In order to make changes after you have made a submission to IRAS, you need to generate the IR8A amendment file.

i. Go to Payroll setup --> Pay Elements --> Click on the book icon to edit pay element details.

ii. Tie the correct tax code to the pay element.

iii. Then head to Payroll Admin --> Employee Pay Details. For those staff who have the old pay element setting, click on the book icon to edit their pay details.

iv. Delete the existing pay element.

v. Then, re-add the pay element for the staff. It will now contain the new settings with the correct tax code.

iv. To verify that this is correct, click on the book icon next to the pay element, to make sure the correct tax code is show.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.