Yes. The clocking data are stored on the device if there is no Internet connection. Once Internet is detected, the data will be sent to the server.
Articles in this section
- Enable eTimeclock for mobile device use (Individual Mode) [Classic]
- How to set the email reminder for eTimeclock [Classic]
- What happens if a person forgets to clock in/out for that day?
- How to register Fingerprint on Biometric device for eTimeclock
- How to assign IP Address to mobile device, tablet, pc, laptop etc.
- What happens if an employee goes on Medical Leave or Urgent leave?
- My employee works till late at night. When he wants to clock-out at around 12am, the system reflects the next day clock-in instead. Why is that so?
- How do I link eTimeclock to ePayroll?
- How would eTimeclock prevent employees from cheating the system?
- MOM rule on hours of work, overtime and rest days.