Yes. The clocking data are stored on the device if there is no Internet connection. Once Internet is detected, the data will be sent to the server.
Articles in this section
- Roster - Shift Allowance
- Enable eTimeclock for mobile device use (Individual Mode) [Classic]
- How to set the email reminder for eTimeclock [Classic]
- How do I delete a shift for an employee? [Classic]
- How do I create a shift and assign it to my staffs?
- My employee works till late at night. When he wants to clock-out at around 12am, the system reflects the next day clock-in instead. Why is that so?
- I cannot see the roster tab, how do I enable it? [Classic]
- Where can I download the mobile application for timeclock?
- How do I set up my mobile app in my office as the kiosk mode?
- How do I create a shift and assign it to my staffs? [Classic]