You can only have one Superuser in a company’s account. However, the Superuser can assign members administrative roles for different sections.
Articles in this section
- "I received emails when a user is created/deactivated"
- How to add Department on the eAdmin (using the Super Admin Account)?
- How do I transfer Superadmin Account (eAdmin)
- I am the Superuser for the account. I can’t change my password in eAdmin. What should I do?
- I am the Superuser in the company. I am suddenly unable to view some modules. How can I regain access to these modules?
- How do I assign administrative roles to members (Leave admin, Payroll admin etc.)?
- Is it possible to have 2 or more Superuser administrator accounts in a company?