1) Ensure that your employees' pay information have been properly updated in ePayroll admin.
Employees need to have these information:.
a. Valid NRIC (in order to process the bank file generation)
b. Birth Date and Join Date
c. Resident Status (PR/Citizen/Foreigner)
2) Go to ePayroll > Process Pay > New Payrun.
Fill in the details and click "submit"
For OT Period, if you do not want to follow the payrun period, uncheck the box beside 'Follow Payroll Period' and you will be able to select the period of your choice.
If you are selecting option 3, click the human icon to select the employee(s) of your choice.
3) You will be directed to the payrun progress page where the system will calculate the employees pay. When it is completed, you can proceed to check and approve the payrun by clicking on the book icon.
4) After clicking on the book icon, you will be redirected to the Payrun Employee list where you can approve the payrun for employees either individually or altogether.
5) To approve the payrun, click either the 'Approve' or 'Approve All' buttons.
If you click the 'book' icon, you will see the employee's payslip with the a more detailed breakdown of the employee's pay.
You can change the payment date individually and also approve the pay in the detailed payslip page.
To learn more about releasing payslips, click here.
To find out more about processing pay through bank, click here.