When pending leave is cancelled, there is no need for approval. But when approved leave is cancelled, the Approving officer must approve the cancellation. This is to ensure that the Approving officer knows when the staff did not consume the applied leave.
Articles in this section
- How can Staff request Off-In-Lieu via Leave Module?
- Justlogin Leave End User Guide [Express]
- Individual Calendar View [Express]
- What can I do as an eLeave default user?
- My LBF is shown as 0 under My Leave for Annual leave. But I do have have leave brought forward from previous year
- Why does my leave cancellation need to be approved?
- How can I cancel leave? There is no check box in Leave History page.