In this case you need to tick CPF/SDL payable. If the user is not a Singaporean or Permanent Resident, the system will not compute the CPF for them.
Articles in this section
- Compiled Leave Admin Setup Guide [Express]
- Compiled Payroll Admin Setup Guide [Express]
- Update Salary for Employee
- How to indicate CPF and SDL calculation on Pay Element
- No Pay Leave Transfer to ePayroll
- "SDL is not showing on my Payslip Report"
- Why do I need to setup the working days for the staff?
- Why do I need a Cost Centre?
- Why do I need to set-up Salary Increment Reasons
- What is the Gross/ Net Pay/ Pay Element Limit for?