In this case you need to tick CPF/SDL payable. If the user is not a Singaporean or Permanent Resident, the system will not compute the CPF for them.
Articles in this section
- Update Salary for Employee [Archive]
- How to print Payslips [Classic]
- How to import template with Cost Center (Payroll Setup) [Classic]
- How to indicate CPF and SDL calculation on Pay Element
- No Pay Leave Transfer to ePayroll [Classic]
- How to send notification to Payroll Admin for changes in Salary [Classic]
- Why do I need a Cost Centre?
- Why do I need to set-up Salary Increment Reasons
- What is the Gross/ Net Pay/ Pay Element Limit for?
- Why doesn’t the system calculate foreign worker’s levy automatically?