Currently we are unable to stop files from being generated as this is a system batch job. The file will continue generating even if you logout and close the internet browser. If you have made a mistake during the initial generation, you can delete and regenerate the file.
Articles in this section
- How to Export Appendix 8A in PDF and XML format together
- I discovered some mistakes in the bank file generated. What should I do?
- Does the system calculate foreign work levy automatically?
- The bank’s transaction limit prevents me from uploading just one bank file at one time. How do I go about processing my employee’s pay?
- What is the difference between OCBC GIRO and All GIRO with Invoice.
- How can I stop a file from generating?
- IR8A - What do i do when it comes to Tax filing every year?
- How do I do Tax Adjustments for employees?
- How do I create a CPF eSubmission file?
- IR21 - How do i generate IR21?