Currently we are unable to stop files from being generated as this is a system batch job. The file will continue generating even if you logout and close the internet browser. If you have made a mistake during the initial generation, you can delete and regenerate the file.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I transfer the clock data to Payroll even if OT policy is set correctly?
- How to Send Login Credentials to the Staff
- How to Credit Leave in Hours
- Session Timeout Error
- How to get a copy of the different Leave Reports in the system
- How does application of Shared, Extended Maternity and Paternity Leave work in the system?
- How to Refresh the Pay Elements Available on the Staffs' Pay Information Page
- Staff Cannot Apply Child Care/Maternity/Extended Maternity/Paternity/Shared Parental Leave
- When will the Salary Increment Report reflect the updated salary of the staff?
- What to do if company rehired an employee