That person’s name will be logged as absent in the system. However, the eTimeclock administrator will be able to edit the person’s clock in and clock out timing.
Articles in this section
- Enable eTimeclock for mobile device use (Individual Mode)
- How to register Fingerprint on Biometric device for eTimeclock
- How to set the email reminder for eTimeclock
- How to assign IP Address to mobile device, tablet, pc, laptop etc.
- What happens if an employee goes on Medical Leave or Urgent leave?
- My employee works till late at night. When he wants to clock-out at around 12am, the system reflects the next day clock-in instead. Why is that so?
- How do I link eTimeclock to ePayroll?
- How would eTimeclock prevent employees from cheating the system?
- What happens if a person forgets to clock in/out for that day?
- MOM rule on hours of work, overtime and rest days.