That person’s name will be logged as absent in the system. However, the eTimeclock administrator will be able to edit the person’s clock in and clock out timing.
Articles in this section
- Roster - Shift Allowance
- Enable eTimeclock for mobile device use (Individual Mode) [Classic]
- How to set the email reminder for eTimeclock [Classic]
- How do I delete a shift for an employee? [Classic]
- How do I create a shift and assign it to my staffs?
- My employee works till late at night. When he wants to clock-out at around 12am, the system reflects the next day clock-in instead. Why is that so?
- I cannot see the roster tab, how do I enable it? [Classic]
- Where can I download the mobile application for timeclock?
- How do I set up my mobile app in my office as the kiosk mode?
- How do I create a shift and assign it to my staffs? [Classic]