I forgot to process an employee's February 2015 pay which is based on the 2014 salary without increment. His salary now is higher. How do I process this missing salary for him?

1. Navigate to ePayroll > Payroll admin > Pay Information.

2. Edit the employee’s pay under ‘Amount/Formula’ to his previous pay.

3. Click at the bottom of the page to save.

4. Re-process the affected that staff’s payrun.

5. Revert the staff’s Basic Pay back to the one after the increment.

Related Links:
How to edit staff’s information (particulars/ pay details)

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.