For the earned leave to be reflected in the report, the leave report needs to be based on a certain date, that means only leave reports ran based on consumed leave will show the earned leave of the employees.
Articles in this section
- I Am Using Internet Explorer. When I tried printing reports through ‘Leave Query’, the screen shown in the pop-up is blank. How should I resolve this?
- My company’s leave policy is based on proration. However, when I download the leave balance report, the Earned Leave column is blank. What could be the problem?
- My leave report I ran and printed last month does not reflect some pending leaves in that month. What could be the issue?
- How can I generate a Leave report for a staff with all the leave types?
- What is the Special Report used for?
- How can I generate the Leave Balance report for all staff.
- Compassionate leave is not listed in the leave type drop down under Show Leave Balance.