For the earned leave to be reflected in the report, the leave report needs to be based on a certain date, that means only leave reports ran based on consumed leave will show the earned leave of the employees.
Articles in this section
- Staff Calendar View [Express]
- My employees are not able to see the child care leave types when they apply leave. What should be done? [Classic]
- I did not manage to do the leave balance transfer before 1st Can I still do it now?
- I Am Using Internet Explorer. When I tried printing reports through ‘Leave Query’, the screen shown in the pop-up is blank. How should I resolve this? [Classic]
- My company’s leave policy is based on proration. However, when I download the leave balance report, the Earned Leave column is blank. What could be the problem? [Classic]
- What is the difference between child care, Enhanced and Extended child care leave?
- For new staff and leaving staff, is childcare prorated for them?
- My leave report I ran and printed last month does not reflect some pending leaves in that month. What could be the issue? [Classic]
- What is the difference between maternity leave and extended maternity leave? Who are entitled to those types of leaves?
- How can I generate a Leave report for a staff with all the leave types? [Classic]