Yes. Justlogin caters to this itemized payslip. You do not need to do any additional configurations in the system. Kindly note that the details (OT period, Payroll Period, Payment Date) that you select in the new Payrun page will be reflected in the itemized payslips given to your employees. You can view the new payslip format under ePayroll > Reports > Payslip Report
Articles in this section
- How can I add my company logo in JustLogin? [Classic] [Video]
- How to setup if employer wants to contribute full CPF rate 17% for PR 1st & 2nd year? [Express]
- How to enable sending PDF payslip via email upon approval and after release date under Express view
- How to delete a pay run in ePayroll Classic
- How to do a pay run in ePayroll Classic
- How do I change Leave Policy? [Classic]
- How to create a new Leave Type? [Classic]
- My Payrun failed. What do I do?
- My staff’s OT Pay is not recorded in Payrun.
- I get an error when I try to import users into the system.