Yes. You are able to do a leave transfer for your company for the previous year as long as it is done before June in the current year, after which the system will register the leave balance transfer as for the next year.
Articles in this section
- Leave Adjustment with Expiry Date Guide [Express]
- Staff Calendar View [Express]
- How to enable next year's Public Holiday Calendar? [Classic]
- How to allow advance leave to next year?
- I want PH to be counted to the working days applied for leave application. [Classic]
- How to apply block leave?
- Part timers are not entitled to leave, what should I do to reflect the balance as 0?
- How to do a leave adjustment?
- How do I create Off-in-lieu for my staff?
- A public holiday falls on Saturday. I do not want the following Monday to be an off day but would rather credit one day off for my employees. How do I do that? [Classic]