Yes. You are able to do a leave transfer for your company for the previous year as long as it is done before June in the current year, after which the system will register the leave balance transfer as for the next year.
Articles in this section
- I did not manage to do the leave balance transfer before 1st Can I still do it now?
- I want to extend the expiry date for the annual brought forward leave for only a few employees. How do I do it?
- I want to edit the expiry date for the annual brought forward leave for all my employees. How do I do it?
- How to allow Employees to start Annual Leave Application for the following year?
- My staff has already applied for next year’s leave, and the leave has been approved. Can I do a leave balance transfer and will the system automatically calculate the balance?
- What are the steps to do the Leave Balance transfer to the next year?