No he will not. Even if the annual leave is setup as based on yearly entitlement, all new employees’ annual leave will still be prorated in the system for their first working year. Only in the next calendar year after the employee completed the first working year will the employee get the full entitlement for his annual leave.
Articles in this section
- How can I add my company logo in JustLogin? [Classic] [Video]
- How to setup if employer wants to contribute full CPF rate 17% for PR 1st & 2nd year? [Express]
- How to enable sending PDF payslip via email upon approval and after release date under Express view
- How to delete a pay run in ePayroll Classic
- How to do a pay run in ePayroll Classic
- How do I change Leave Policy? [Classic]
- How to create a new Leave Type? [Classic]
- My Payrun failed. What do I do?
- My staff’s OT Pay is not recorded in Payrun.
- I get an error when I try to import users into the system.