No he will not. Even if the annual leave is setup as based on yearly entitlement, all new employees’ annual leave will still be prorated in the system for their first working year. Only in the next calendar year after the employee completed the first working year will the employee get the full entitlement for his annual leave.
Articles in this section
- I see no leave balance for all my employees this year. What could be the problem? [Classic]
- My balance for an employee shows decimal places. He joined in the middle of the year; will he get the full entitlement for his annual leave? My entitlement settings are based on years of service.
- A staff was promoted and thereby the leave entitlement changed from 15 days to 20 days. How can I change the Leave Entitlement and Leave Balance? [Classic]
- Do Pending leaves count towards current balance of the users?
- I have a staff who has resigned. How can I check the balance for the staff? [Classic]
- My LBF is shown as 0 under My Leave for Annual leave. But I do have have leave brought forward from previous year