Yes. Any eStaff admin can do this under eStaff > eStaff Setup > Company Setup. They are able to edit departments or /and designations through the ‘Department Management’ and Designation ‘Management’ tabs respectively.
Articles in this section
- Can I set reminders for different purposes (Staff’s first day, confirmation date) in eStaff?
- How to add a new staff in eStaff?
- Can I run a custom report for all staff in eStaff? How do I do it?
- The system is sending me wrong reminders for eStaff, how can I rectify this?
- How can i make the individual employees able to key in or edit their personal information?
- Can an admin add/edit designations and departments in eStaff? Where can they do that?