Due to security reasons, Superusers’ passwords cannot be changed directly from eAdmin. To change your password, click the icon on the top left hand corner. You would need to first provide your old password in order to set a new one.
Articles in this section
- What is eAdmin / User Admin used for?
- Compiled User Admin Guide (PDF Version)
- Add A New User [Classic]
- User Admin - Module Administrator [Express]
- Transfer Superadmin Account [Classic]
- Assign or Amend Module Administrators [Classic]
- Resetting User's Password
- Resetting User's Password [Classic]
- Know the Number of Active / Deactivated Users per Month
- Change the Password for Super Admin / User Admin [Classic]