Due to security reasons, Superusers’ passwords cannot be changed directly from eAdmin. To change your password, click the icon on the top left hand corner. You would need to first provide your old password in order to set a new one.
Articles in this section
- What is eAdmin / User Admin used for?
- Compiled User Admin Guide (PDF Version)
- Add A New User [Classic]
- User Admin - Module Administrator [Express]
- Transfer Superadmin Account [Classic]
- Organization Chart
- How Synergita SSO Integration works [Express Only]
- How to Reset 2FA for a staff who changed his/her device?
- Why am I (superadmin/superuser) getting email notifications for changes in leave or payroll account?
- Assign or Amend Module Administrators [Classic]