Due to security reasons, Superusers’ passwords cannot be changed directly from eAdmin. To change your password, click the icon on the top left hand corner. You would need to first provide your old password in order to set a new one.
Articles in this section
- Transfer Superadmin Account (eAdmin) via Classic View
- Is it possible to have 2 or more Superuser administrator accounts in a company?
- "I received emails when a user is created/deactivated"
- How to add Department on the eAdmin (using the Super Admin Account)?
- Is there integration between eLeave and ePayroll for No pay leave? Where do I process this for an employee?
- I am the Superuser for the account. I can’t change my password in eAdmin. What should I do?
- I am the Superuser in the company. I am suddenly unable to view some modules. How can I regain access to these modules?
- How do I assign administrative roles to members (Leave admin, Payroll admin etc.)?
- I have included a deduction/addition pay element in the employee’s pay information page and the pay element is active. However, when I run the pay run for him the amount is not reflected in the pay. What could be the issue?
- How can I stop a file from generating?