The leave applications will not be able to get approved/recommended since they were directed to the previous AO/RO. You would need to cancel the pending leaves (or ask the affected employees to cancel their applications) and ask the users to reapply the leave directed to the new AO/RO.
Articles in this section
- How to add remark when AO approve leave from email
- What happens if I change an AO/RO when there are still pending leaves for their approval/recommendation?
- How am I able to set a staff from the main company as the approving officer for a branch company? (different accounts)
- How do I pre-define/change Approving Officer/Recommending Officer?
- User is not able to see AO/RO tab after super admin has delegated.
- Can i setup AO/RO using import?