The leave applications will not be able to get approved/recommended since they were directed to the previous AO/RO. You would need to cancel the pending leaves (or ask the affected employees to cancel their applications) and ask the users to reapply the leave directed to the new AO/RO.
Articles in this section
- Staff Calendar View [Express]
- How to enable next year's Public Holiday Calendar? [Classic]
- How to allow advance leave to next year?
- I want PH to be counted to the working days applied for leave application. [Classic]
- How to apply block leave?
- Part timers are not entitled to leave, what should I do to reflect the balance as 0?
- How to do a leave adjustment?
- How do I create Off-in-lieu for my staff?
- A public holiday falls on Saturday. I do not want the following Monday to be an off day but would rather credit one day off for my employees. How do I do that? [Classic]
- What happens if I change an AO/RO when there are still pending leaves for their approval/recommendation?