The link provided is for a one-time use. You may have already changed your password already accidentally. In that case, you need to reset your password once more through this link: https://www.justlogin.com/lostpwd.aspx and check your mail for the new password reset link.
Articles in this section
- How to setup if employer wants to contribute full CPF rate 17% for PR 1st & 2nd year? [Express]
- How to enable sending PDF payslip via email upon approval and after release date under Express view
- How to delete a pay run in ePayroll Classic
- How to do a pay run in ePayroll Classic
- How do I change Leave Policy? [Classic]
- How to create a new Leave Type? [Classic]
- My Payrun failed. What do I do?
- My staff’s OT Pay is not recorded in Payrun.
- I get an error when I try to import users into the system.
- FORM IR8A/ APPENDIX 8A/ APPENDIX 8B