No. As long as the form is submitted, you would not be able to edit it. This is to prevent users from editing the form/claim while the approver is in the process of approving it. You would need to ask the approver to reject the form back to you before you can do the changes.
Articles in this section
- Administration - Setup Approvers
- How to Transfer eBenefit Balance
- How to update probation period?
- How to create employee grade?
- How to change/add officers for a form.
- eBenefits - Cancellation Policy
- Adding New Staff to eBenefit
- Assigning approving officer to eClaim Video Guide
- eClaim to ePayroll Video Guide
- JustLogin eClaim Account Code and Interface Setup Video Guide