No. As long as the form is submitted, you would not be able to edit it. This is to prevent users from editing the form/claim while the approver is in the process of approving it. You would need to ask the approver to reject the form back to you before you can do the changes.
Articles in this section
- How to change/add officers for a form.
- Assigning approving officer to eClaim Video Guide
- eClaim to ePayroll Video Guide
- JustLogin eClaim Account Code and Interface Setup Video Guide
- JustLogin eClaim Video User Guide
- I have submitted a form but want to make some changes, can I do that?
- I am not able to transfer some of my processed forms to ePayroll. Why?
- How do I enable an employee to view reports in eForm?
- How do I enable a form and how do I assign the form roles?
- How do I link my forms/claims to pay elements in ePayroll?