Go to ePayroll > Payroll Setup > Pay Elements > Click on the book icon of the pay element > Tick/untick CPF payable and/or SDL Payable
Articles in this section
- Update Salary for Employee
- How to indicate CPF and SDL calculation on Pay Element
- No Pay Leave Transfer to ePayroll
- "SDL is not showing on my Payslip Report"
- Why do I need to setup the working days for the staff?
- Why do I need a Cost Centre?
- Why do I need to set-up Salary Increment Reasons
- What is the Gross/ Net Pay/ Pay Element Limit for?
- Why doesn’t the system calculate foreign worker’s levy automatically?
- What is the difference between OCBC GIRO and All GIRO with Invoice.