Go to ePayroll > Payroll Setup > Pay Elements > Click on the book icon of the pay element > Tick/untick CPF payable and/or SDL Payable
Articles in this section
- How to indicate CPF and SDL calculation on Pay Element
- Is there integration between eLeave and ePayroll for No pay leave? Where do I process this for an employee?
- I have included a deduction/addition pay element in the employee’s pay information page and the pay element is active. However, when I run the pay run for him the amount is not reflected in the pay. What could be the issue?
- How do I import pay elements?
- How do I add/create a new pay element?
- How can I process Bonus in ePayroll?
- How do I add in MBMF/CDAC/SINDA pay elements in payroll admin?
- How do I set pay limits to get an alert?
- How do I update the pay elements which are variable every month before a pay run?
- Can I set a limit for medical claims in pay elements for ePayroll? What if I want to set an annual limit and have different limits for different grades of employees?