Payrun provides the administrator with an overview of the monthly payroll. This is also the portion in which the administrator can access the respective modules to run the payrun and to generate reports.
In this article, I will briefly introduce the individual component found in Payrun and would go into details in other articles of how each component works.
1. The date portion allows you to select the month whose payrun you wish to look at. You can go backward or forward accordingly.
2. Prepare Payroll is the place where you can update the pay information of the employees, extract pay related information from other Justlogin modules such as Leave and Attendance. This is also the place that allows you to kick off the payrun using the Start New Payrun button.
2. Process Payrun - The Process Payrun is the portion in which you can check had you completed the payrun for the company and to see whether there are any pending or failed payrun.
This provides a diagram of all approved, unprocessed, pending and failed payruns. Note that the pie chart is a functional pie chart where when you clicked on the colored portion, the system will bring you to the pages where you will see all you pay run.
Apart from accessing the payrun, the Process Payrun portion allows you to access to the generation of bank file and CPF and the release of all approved payrun payslip.
3. Post Payroll - The Post Payroll is the portion in which you generate and extract different report for your payrun.
4. Payrun Progress - this provides the status for each payrun showing to you whether the payrun is approved, pending your approval or has failed due to an error.