The Expense module can be configured to allow 1 or 2 levels of approval. To do so, please look through the article below:
2 Levels of approval
• Chain of flow: Submitter > Approver/Approving Officer > Forwarding Officer
• Submitter will submit claims which will first go to Approving Officer (Ben) for 1st level approval
• After Ben approves, claims will go to Ben's Forwarding Officer (SuperAdmin Ted) for 2nd and final level
• If Ben submits a claim, his only approval level will be SuperAdmin Ted which is 1st level, it won't go to
NOTE: **Ben's chain of flow has nothing to do with the submitter's flow
1 Level of Approval
Chain of flow: Submitter > Approver/Approving Officer > Forwarding Officer
• Submitter will submit claims, claims will go to Ben for final approval, it won't require approval from Ben's Forwarding Officer as the field is blank.
• Ben will submit claims, claims will go to SuperAdmin for final approval.
• SuperAdmin Ted won't be able to submit claims as the Approving Officer field is empty.