Due to the Covid-19 case, we have launched a new feature called “SafeClock” which is integrated with the Attendance module. Each company can now help prevent the spread of the virus by the technology brought by our software.
NOTE: To avail of this feature, please contact your Account Managers for more information
Step 1: The device will have to be configured by our Tech Team in order to start using this feature.
Once this is enabled, this will be an additional module and shown only in Express.
Step 2: The admin will need to assign the profile pictures of all users under the UserAdmin page.
NOTE: If you are current users of the attendance module and profile photos are already saved, no need to do this step.
Step 3: Employees who clock in using the device will show the clock data under the SafeClock Summary page if the image is recognized.
Otherwise, it will be shown under the Visitors page.
The system will send two types of email notifications:
1) If a user clocks with High Temperature:
2) If a visitor clocks with High Temperature.
Visitor Management - Visitors page will still show the photo, temperature, and clock data in the system and the admin can assign this to the user’s account for contact tracing purposes.
Step 1: Click on in the upper right corner of the photo of the visitor
Step 2: Assign the unrecognized photo to the employee.
NOTE: The employees' clock data will also be reflected in the Attendance reports to track working hours and OT.
Through the Set Reference Photo page under Safeclock, the system allows the admin to choose 3 reference photos (2 photos with facemask and 1 without). It is for the system to identify if the person is an employee or a visitor.
This page allows the admin to set different rules from the Company down to visitors’ settings.
Company Settings – shows the company name and an option to where the company logo can be uploaded or the QR code that can be scanned by visitors who clocks in via SafeClock.
To upload the company logo or the QR code, please follow the steps below
NOTE: Please make sure that you already have the SafeEntry QR code/Company logo saved on your computer. The recommended size is 164x164 pixels and the maximum is 15kb.
Step 1: Click on the box
Step 2: Search for the QR code/Company logo that you have saved on your computer.
Step 3: Once successful, you should be able to see the QR code/Company logo inside the field.
- Live Body Detection – allows admin to enable this to capture the image even though there is a movement on the subject.
- LED light – if this is turned on, the Live Body Detection setting should also be turned on.
- Working Hours – this should be the normal office hours
- Motion Detect – allows the admin to identify how sensitive the device will be when a motion is detected (10 as highest).
Door Settings – allows admin to set a delay time (in seconds) of when the door will stay open.
Mask Recognition Settings – allows the admin to switch mask detection on or off. This requires the employee or visitor to wear a mask for facial recognition.
Face Recognition Settings
- Face Recognition Distance – this allows the device up to how far the device can recognize the face.
- Face Recognition interval – allows the device to recognize another face after a certain period (in seconds).
- Face Recognition Score – allows the device to do facial recognition with accuracy scores up to 80% from the reference photos set.
- Voice for successful recognition – allows admin to customize a voice to be broadcasted after the successful recognition.
- Display Text for successful recognition – aside from voice, this display text is an option to choose should you wish to display messages instead of broadcasting every successful face recognition.
Visitor Alert – allows the admin to set how the visitors are identified via the device. There are 3 options:
- Strangers are not recognized – if this is chosen, the device will not capture any image and the door will not open.
- Identify strangers, but they are not allowed to pass through – images will be captured through the device but the door will not open.
- Identify strangers and allow passage if body temperature is normal – there will be images captured and the door will open if the temperature is normal or below.
Visitor Recognition Level – allows the admin to set the level of how the device can recognize visitors (10 being the highest).
Voice for Visitors Alert – allows admin to customize a voice to be broadcasted upon visitor’s entrance.
- Temperature reading
- Temperature threshold – allows the admin to set the normal body temperature.
- High-Temperature Alert
- High-Temperature Alert Voice - allows admin to customize a voice to be broadcasted if the visitor or employee has a temperature of more than the threshold.
At the bottom of the page shows the SafeClock device details your company has subscribed to.
Employees can now check-in via Safeclock with SafeEntry and will be notified via the mobile app and email after the successful clocking.
- Enable the auto-check in of Employees and visitors – the admin can choose whether to include visitors and Employees in this setting or not.
- Visitor Settings – after the successful check-in via SafeEntry, the door will be opened to visitors once this is enabled
- QR code settings – the admin can set how many seconds will the QR code be displayed after the check-in/out.
- Notifications – aside from the mobile app push notification, an email will also be sent after the check-in if this is enabled.
- Employee List for SafeEntry – shows all users with their NRIC and contact number. The admin will have to complete the information on this page in order for SafeEntry check-in to be captured.
At the bottom of this page shows this box of notes/disclosures/agreement regarding COVID-19.