The tables/images below show Employee and Employer's share of CPF contributions based on wage range, age, and residency status.
CPF Contribution Rate Table from 1 January 2023.
- Employee/Employer CPF Rates for Citizens and 3rd Year Permanent Residents
- Employee/Employer CPF Rates for 2nd Year Permanent Residents
- Employee/Employer CPF Rates for 1st Year Permanent Residents
OW: Ordinary Wages (capped at OW Ceiling of $6,000/month)
AW: Additional Wages
TW: Total Wages = OW + AW
Steps to compute CPF contribution:
1) Compute the total CPF contribution (rounded to the nearest dollar). An amount of 50 cents should be regarded as an additional dollar.
2) Compute the employee’s share of CPF contribution (cents should be dropped).
3) Employer’s share = Total contribution - Employee’s share
Additional Information on CPF Rates for Permanent Residents
Permanent Residents during 1st year of SPR status under Full Employer & Graduated Employee contribution rates
Permanent Residents during 2nd year of SPR status under Full Employer & Graduated Employee contribution rates