There are instances when Admins get an error when adding the NRIC/FIN of the staff even though the data is correct. See the sample error message:
There are 2 things that we need to check:
- Check if the NRIC/FIN is valid using this link: https://samliew.com/singapore-nric-validator
- Next, make sure that the correct Residency is selected. Staff might be tagged as a foreigner in the Residency field. Kindly update his Residency accordingly:
- Click .
- Go to .
- Look for the staff name and click the pen icon:
- Under the Employee Info portion, look for the residency field, select the correct residency status (Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Click on at the lower-right corner of the page.
Once completed, add in the correct NRIC/FIN on the same page and the system will allow it.