Assuming you have forgotten to include the Self-Help Group (CDAC, SINDA, ECF and MBMF) deduction for your employees, you can do so by following these steps at CPF portal.
If you are making monthly CPF submissions via CPF e-Submit@web, you can make good the omitted Self-Help Group (SHG) Fund by following these steps:
- Log in to CPF e-Submit@web
- Key in the CPF Submission Number (CSN) and CorpPass.
- Select CPF e-Submit@web.
- Key in the Month and Year of payment details for the back payment (i.e. November 2019).
- Select Submission via Blank Form.
- Proceed to the summary portion and key in the SHG amount accordingly.
- Click "Continue".
- Confirm submission by clicking on your pre-arranged payment mode with the Board. (“Direct Debit” or “eNETS”)